- BE GOD- FEARING. Remeber; all the true wisdom begins and ends in God. Take care never to offend God and thus alienating his help from you
- NEVER WASTE A MINUTE OF TIME. Time is recious . Never seek excuses for being absent from school. Don’t day dream but keep your mind on your books. Always be in time for school.
- DO NOT PASS ON TO SOMETHING NEW UNTIL YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD ALL THAT HAS GONE BEFORE. Follow up your studies day by day. Do not leave everything until the examinations are near. Never be afraid of asking further explanation from your teacher.
- TAKE YOUR MEALS AT FIXED HOURS. Regulate your meals well. An over-loaded stomach will mean head ache and inability to apply yourself to study.
- MAKE FRIENDS WITH STUDIOUS STUDENTS. They will help you both by word and example, keep away from the bad and lazy.
- TAKE PART IN GAMES, Recreation serves to refresh your mind and gives you new energy for study. Never read during recreation.
On the other hand, do not give yourself up entirely to games to the detriment of your studies.
- DO NOT FLINCH IN THE FACE OF DIFFICULTIES INYOUR STUDIES. Tackle all your diff iculties with courage. Remember, a prayer to God for light will always help.
- WHEN STUDYING, KEEP YOUR MIND ONLY ON YOUR BOOKS Do not take on too many extra activities that may hamper your studies. If you read useful books you do not get a craze for comics.